Prenatal Yoga for Expecting Couples: Yoga, Massage and Breath for Labor
with Gina Baker, LMT, CST, RYT
October 7th, 2-5 p.m.
A great opportunity to connect and weave together a support system. We will explore the different changes and embrace body awareness. The yoga poses and connecting with your breath deepens the ability to respond in the moment to help relieve the discomforts of pregnancy, as well as expand on the joy and excitement of this special time. This prenatal yoga class will help you gain the confidence, strength, and endurance while better preparing you for labor and delivery.
$55 per person / $45 before September 30.
You’ll learn and experience:
• Craniosacral Massage for pregnancy and birth.
• Learning how to hold a safe healing space for your partner
• Guided Meditation
• Restorative and therapeutic yoga positioning for pregnancy
• Natural coping techniques through breath work
• Reflexology and foot massage
To register, email Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-858-2417.