6712 Kingston Pike
Knoxville TN 37919
Yoga for Complete Beginners
This is a 6-part series beginning January 9 through February 13.
- 20 foundational yoga poses, including modifications for your ability, body type, and season in life.
- The most common yoga-related injuries and how to avoid them.
- If, when, and how to use yoga props to get the most out of your yoga practice.
- How to design a home yoga practice, and two 10-minute routines for mornings and evenings when you’re crunched for time.
- 5 breathing techniques for relaxation, focus, and energization.
- 3 meditation techniques for calming, insight, and deep relaxation.
- All ability levels and body types welcome and wanted.
For registration, questions, or concerns, contact David on Facebook: https://m.me/artofsacredhealing.
David Morgan is an experienced yoga facilitator who has led more than 1,000 yoga experiences from Paris to Puerto Vallarta. In addition to 200-hour certification as a Kripalu Yoga teacher, he is a certified traditional Thai yoga therapist and student massage therapist.